For those of you looking to sell your current instrument AND for those of you that are looking to buy here's how we can help!
Those who wish to sell:
- Please fill out the following form and it will be posted to our list of instruments for sell below. Selling Instrument Form
- We strongly advise you to seek Dr. McWhorter's advise on condition of instrument, and price suggestions. He can be reached through our phone listed.
- You may also attend the fall registration nights in September. Watch for dates and times. You will need to remain with your instrument until it is sold.
- We advise you to make sure your instrument is in good condition, working strings, clean and ready to play.
- IF YOU SELL YOUR INSTRUMENT PLEASE EMAIL US AND LET US KNOW SO THAT WE CAN TAKE YOUR NAME OFF THE LIST.
- You are more than welcome to view our instruments for sell list and contact the seller directly. Individuals selling instruments
- You should look at the instrument and play it before buying. Make sure all strings are in good working order and that it has a good sound.
- At registration some instruments may be available for purchase and take home.