- Student must be in 5th or 6th grade and in their 2nd year of MWSA.
- Student must take private lessons during the entire school year.
- Student must practice regularly over the summer and record practice minutes on a calendar to turn in with Ambassador application.
- Student must commit to attend all rehearsals and concerts for the 2019-2020 school year. Only 2 absences allowed.
- Must be able to pluck and say all flashcards in less than one minute
- Violin/Bass - D major, 2 octave scale
- Viola/Cello - G major, 2 octave scale
- Mountain West Theme, 2nd year part
The Ambassador application will be included in the 2019-2020 MWSA student workbook. In order to be considered to be an Ambassador, students must completely fill out the application and turn in practice charts from the summer. Students must also receive a written recommendation from their school orchestra teacher, private teacher, and parent. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered for Ambassadors.